by Iced Earth
So, since it’s getting closer to Halloween, I figure I should post up some horror-related music. And how can you go wrong with an epic thrash/power track about the Creature from the Black Lagoon?
by Cryonic Temple
Let’s take a break from all the morbidity and listen to some POWER METAL.
- How did I get into metal?
- What bands did I listen to early on?
- Something I love in metal music.
- Something I hate in metal music.
- Favourite instrument
- Favourite genre
- Favourite band (specific genre)
- Favourite band overall
- Favourite song (specific band)
- Favourite male vocalist?
- Favourite female vocalist?
- Best thing about metal culture?
- Worst thing about metal culture?
- Can I play an instrument?
- Last concert I went to?
- Best concert I went to?
- Megadeth or Metallica?
- Venom or Bathory?
- Carcass or Arch Enemy?
- Death or Obituary?
- Song I’m currently listening to
- (any other question)
Castles in the Sky
Tim Aymar’s vocals are absolutely incredible.
Dracula by Iced Earth
This song is awesome, I don’t give a damn what you think.
One of the best tracks on the album and Iced Earth’s list!! \m/
Buying this album has been one of the best ways I have ever spent my money.
WHAT IS THIS?
LEAD SINGER OF SONATA ARCTICA DOING POKEMON.
Another reblog of Powerglove because this band makes me grin like an idiot every time I hear their music.
Also, Tony Kakko doing Pokemon. What the fuck. It’s ten times more awesome than it sounds.